Following the Roadmap to 2030: Taking Action to Reduce Food Waste by 50%
June 2 - November 17, 2021
Join us for a new webinar series designed to help you make the most of ReFED’s Insights Engine and Roadmap to 2030: Reducing U.S. Food Waste by 50%.
Each installment will dig deep into one of the seven key action areas of the Roadmap to 2030, exploring what’s happening on the ground, what challenges to reducing food waste remain, which solutions can make an impact, and how solution providers are already bringing them to life. Hear from experts across the food system – from food businesses to funders, innovators to policymakers, and more – will participate in lively conversations about what needs to be done to reach our goal of a 50% reduction in food waste by 2030.
Register for any or all seven installments below. Not sure you’ll be able to attend? Register anyway to receive recordings of each installment.
- June 2 – “Optimize the Harvest”
- June 30 – “Enhance Product Distribution”
- July 28 – “Refine Product Management”
- August 25 – “Maximize Product Utilization”
- September 22 – “Reshape Consumer Environments”
- October 20 – “Strengthen Food Rescue”
- November 17 – “Recycle Anything Remaining”