who can apply?
In order to be eligible, a candidate should:
- be a refugee with recognized refugee status;
- have successfully completed secondary schooling to a high standard in camp-based refugee schools, or in national schools of the country of origin or asylum;
- have no other means of support for university studies;
- select a course of study that is likely to lead to employment in the country of origin;
- not be older than 28 years at the beginning of studies (An exemption could be applied to health and education courses of shorter duration provided to health staff and teachers with previous working experience or employment);
- select a choice of study course with maximum three to four years duration.